Random Scribbles ๐Ÿ’ซ

Hello, it's me again! ๐Ÿค—

I know this blog is random and has big gaps where I don't post at all, but hopefully I'll post more regularly now... Sometimes you need a break from Facebook and Instagram. Just a little breather now and then, because you know over there a lot of people are watching you. Judging you. Not that I really care - I'm pretty over being wary of people's opinions of me now. I mean, I'm sure they don't want my opinion of them! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just checking in... Past few days have been quiet. Just cramps, teen films and catching up on my sleep. ๐Ÿ’ค 

Tomorrow I'll wash my hair again so I can get some more pics to post on Instagram and Facebook. Can't have myself looking like I've crawled out of the trash can, which I look like now actually. ๐Ÿคฃ

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be off my cramps. This house needs sorting as well, and I have a few things to go through and some more things to give away. Something about too much stuff around gets my brain overwhelmed and I can't write. It's like my brain has a cache crash or something. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day! ๐Ÿ’ซ

I'll sign off.... ๐ŸŒป



Comments