Peace & Love ☀️ a song

PEACE & LOVE • written 11 June 2009


I sought among the flowers 

To find a healing power 

To mend my broken heart 

I wasted all those years 

Just to find more tears 

Until I found a new start 

( CHO. )

Peace to heal our troubled souls 

Love to make our shattered pieces whole 

God has sent from above 

Old things are made new 

Broken are mended, too

By God's peace and love 


I was another hater 

I cared not for the later 

And what would happen then 

I shook away the dreams 

Life away, it seems 

But I've found new breath within 


( Ending.. )

Fill all time and space 

Breaking like the wind 

Blowing like the breeze 

Fill all time and space 

Peace and love within 

For eternity 

Is my God in me 

Is His peace in me 

Is His love in me 

I can be anything 

With God's peace and love 🩷



Comments