Metabolism & Mumbles

I hate social media some days! People either take you too literally and overwhelm you with kindness, or just silently call you a drama queen when you're trying to vent. Or trying to express yourself. I hate those days I'm not feeling 100% and delete what I posted. But if I leave the posts there, I'll just hurt somebody's feelings as usual. ๐Ÿ˜‘

So I think I'm going to vent or express myself on here... There's not too many people reading this and I'll save it for months or years from now to see how much I've grown. How much I've improved. ๐Ÿฆ‹

They say to journal your thoughts so you can sort through them. I used to do that all the time and I honestly think it helped me a lot growing up...in my teens... going through a lot of emotions. A lot of loss. A lot being pushed aside by people I really loved. I felt so many emotions, it's amazing how I even survived. ๐ŸŒŠ

It's been like eight months since I've stopped taking my sertraline. I know some people probably think I should go back on them but I hate how the meds affected my hormones and gave me bad water retention. Anyway, slowly but surely I'm getting my metabolism back to normal.๐Ÿคž

I'm not going to starve myself because I know that is the worst way to mess up your metabolism. It's hard slowly losing weight (when I want to crash diet!). But if you do something slowly, it's sure to last longer. Don't want to get skinny for a couple of months and then BAM! I get all my weight back on. Patience... ✨

I probably have a lot more stuff to say... But I can save that for another post. Or maybe I should write a confessional novel. ๐Ÿคช

Ttfn! ๐Ÿซถ



Comments