Making of Mick ☘️

What's giving me writer's block?!? ๐Ÿ˜‘

I've literally been trying to write #7 episode of the Butterfly Serials on-off for months now. I mean, how hard can one episode be!?! I've literally written, deleted, edited, rewritten, deleted... And nothing is working. My brain feels fried. ๐Ÿ˜

So, I've decided I'm going to give Michael McBride a nickname. I shouldn't have named him Michael, but I literally named my character after theee Michael McBride of "Darby o'Gill and the Little People" movie. And he's already published so I can't change his name altogether. ๐Ÿซค

Apparently, I know too many Michaels and I'm getting mega writer's block. Too afraid to upset the Michaels if my character is acting silly or something. Anyway, I think it's time for a change. My book character hasn't been too much in the limelight so far, but since he's Bibi Jacobs third bestie he's gonna be around a whole lot more in the coming episodes. So I've decided to name him Mick. I literally don't know a Mick personally, so I won't care how silly or stupid I make my Mick character. It's gonna be fun! ๐Ÿคช



Comments